The PMP is the gold standard of project management certification. Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide, the PMP validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams.
The PMP® designation is recognized worldwide as the standard of the profession attesting to one’s core knowledge and understanding of critical Project Management concepts, principles and techniques. Certification sets Project Management Professionals (PMP®’s) apart from the crowd. The programme is designed with the objective to assist participants understand PMI’s standard for Project Management with the view to prepare the participants to sit the PMP certification exam administered by PMI. This course enables participants to:
- Pass the PMP® exam and become a certified Project Management Professional
- Be able to use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP® exam to improve your abilities to learn and to do project management.
- Learn exactly what to expect on the PMP® exam
- Identify what your strong and weak areas of knowledge are, so that you can study and master them.
- How to identify and easily handle all types of questions found on the exam
- Make the best use of study time to be successful in passing the PMP® exam.