ITIL® Foundation training from Do Delight is designed to ensure that you clear the ITIL exam in the first attempt. The ITIL® Foundation certification is considered as the entry level qualification in the field of ITIL certification path. Our training focuses on the key elements, concepts and terminologies associated with ITIL service lifecycle management. It includes ITIL Lifecycle Phase Interactions & Outcomes, ITSM processes and Service Management best practices.
What are the course objectives?
• Learn about IT Service Management best practices, generic concepts, key principles, and ITIL® 2011 process models that are required to clear the ITIL Foundation exam
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the purpose, objective and scope of service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, and Continual Service Improvement
• Learn how to apply ITIL tools, techniques and concepts to improve efficiency and effectiveness in business changes to optimize customer experience
• Understand how to apply lean principles and automate standard tasks, to improve efficiency of ITSM processes
• Save costs by centralizing activities and teams using well defined fit-for purpose and fit-for-use processes