The SMstudy® Certified Digital Marketing Associate course is tailored to anyone interested in knowing various digital marketing channels; learning key concepts in Digital Marketing as defined in the SMstudy® Guide; and gaining a basic understanding of the Digital Marketing framework that helps to identify the most effective marketing channels for an organization’s products or services. This course is included in the Free Subscription. Upon completion of the coursework, the SMstudy®Certified Digital Marketing Associate exam validates your basic understanding of Digital Marketing. On passing the exam, you will be accredited as a SMstudy® Certified Digital Marketing Associate. You will also be awarded 10 PMI approved PDUs.
How to earn Associate Level Certification
- Register for free SMstudy Associate Level Certifications and get access to the course.
- Login and access the curated collection of best Sales and Marketing courses through online or SMstudy mobile app. These courses include:
- For Digital Marketing Associate Level Certification exam, read the first two chapters of Digital Marketing certification course offered by SMstudy.
- Take an unproctored 40-question online exam. Answer 30 out of 40 questions correctly and get recognized as “SMstudy Certified Digital Marketing Associate”.
a. Videos of important concepts
b. Study guides
c. Chapter tests
d. Glossary of important terms
a. Your name will be added to the SMstudy Certification Registry. sample certificate.
What are the course objectives?
This course will enable you to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy.
- Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing.
- Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing.
- Learn how to formulate, plan, and execute effective digital marketing strategies with our digital marketing strategy module.
- Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications.
- Become an expert in Twitter advertising—we developed the Twitter advertising module in this course in partnership with Twitter.